Monday, May 11, 2009

ALL APOLOGIES

I have to apologize for not getting the cd's out last week. I had the great privilege of attending the photography workshop by NicholeV {life as art} Professional Workshop last weekend, and was planning on sending them out while I was gone. Well, you know how crazy packing and planning can be right? I had everything ready to go, and walked right out of my office and left them on the desk! Now, I thought about having my husband package them up and send them off, but then thought about how they would arrive, if everything would look nice, and put together, if the right cd's would get to the right address...etc. Needless to say, I couldn't do it! He is gifted in many ways, however, I don't think presentation is one of those gifts. It might be a man thing... they don't know if a bow is crooked, or even care enough to tie one, it would probably be frustrating for him anyway. So with some patience and luck... they will go out TUESDAY!!!

1 comments:

Helen May 11, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

Thanks Michelle for helping us get our prints done! Emily's Grandmas loved them. I hope your workshop went well!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP